Sage tends to calm the energetic nature of Tangerine and together they create a combination that’s earthy, fun, and comforting. Here are a few bits of information about Sage and Tangerine.
- Some people say sage fragrance induces sleep.
- Sage is native to the northern Mediterranean coast.
- Attractive to bees, it produces an aromatic honey.
- Sage infusions have been used to color silver hair.
- Sage tops yield a yellow-buff color to wool.
- This orange fruit is an excellent remedy for depression and the winter Blues.
- Its cheerful color and has a beneficial effect on the body and calms the nervous system.
- Tangerines were first grown in Palatka, Florida.
- In the 1800s, they received the name “tangerine” because they were imported through the city of Tangier in Morocco.
- Darker oranges offer a sense of comfort; some are spicy, some are earthy.
- Lighter oranges are soothing and healthy.
Scroll on to see the renderings our Visual Design Team was inspired to create from these two hues.