Account Executive – Michigan Corporate Headquarters
The Account Executive position requires an energetic, service oriented and highly motivated individual. Ideal candidates will have both showroom and outside luxury product sales experience. You will be responsible for driving A&D sales in assigned major market territory, new account prospecting, client development, and brand marketing in the geographic trading area. This position will work closely with the Regional Manager on sales strategies, marketing efforts, branding, and the customer experience. We are seeking a CRM proficient product expert who is passionate about creating a world class customer experience. This role requires leadership, creativity, critical thinking, business acumen and communication skills. This position is based out of our Grand Rapids, MI headquarters with approximately 30% in the field.
- Promote the use of Scott Group products by developing relationships with new and existing customers to achieve annual bookings goals
- Work within established strategic sales and marketing programs and processes to achieve budgeted sales goals and expand market share
- Work collaboratively with Scott Group design, marketing, and production departments to meet customer needs
- Monitor market sector and competitor activity to provide feedback to corporate leadership team to identify trends and growth opportunities
- Apply sales proposals and programs to generate new sales growth and revenue utilizing designated CRM program
- Manage customer relationships, customer orders and manage expectations from project design concept through to installation
- Attend trade and customer events as necessary to support sales initiatives
- Expand SGS online and social media presence to engage and grow your customer base
Abilities + Experience
- Bachelors degree in business, design, or a related field preferred and five plus years of sales experience with a proven record of success.
- Outgoing, customer focused, and solution oriented.
- Knowledge of luxury interiors, textile, and/or design related experience.
- Ability to work with designers in the showroom and travel to their locations.
- Competitive compensation and commission structure
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Permissive Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Comprehensive training program
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.