Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Manager
Reporting to the VP of Marketing & Design, the Digital Marketing & e-commerce Manager will focus on building brand awareness and preference via digital platforms including social marketing, ecommunications and website. This individual will possess knowledge of pertinent digital marketing platforms and methods to continue to increase brand presence in the marketplace.
This role requires leadership, creativity, critical thinking, business understanding, communication, and organizational skills in accordance with the core values of Scott Group Studio.
- Develop and implement internal lead generation processes and customer response system
- Establish analytics to drive lead generation and customer retention
- Provide leadership and recommendations to best execute digital strategies, targeting, and campaign plans
- Improve the design, user interface and content of the Scott Group Studio website to consistently reflect an elevated brand aesthetic
- Provide weekly website dashboard reporting
- Manage email marketing, leveraging Hubspot platform marketing tool
- Provide analytics for each campaign/communication marketing sends out to the design community
- Provide insight and direction for the team to best maximize the Hubspot platform to include, geo-targeting, drip campaigns, AB testing, type launching.
- Set and achieve goals for reach, opens and click-throughs
- Analyze content provided for all social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Vimeo, and others as defined and research, present and manage best social platforms to reach our end user audience.
- Develop and manage strategy for digital advertising activities, working collaboratively with marketing team and outside partners to develop campaigns goals with measurable results
- Conduct ongoing analysis to drive digital strategy including digital marketing mix, effectiveness of media/campaigns, based on ongoing monitoring and reporting of KPIs. Communicate regular reporting on digital placements including: Impressions, Clicks, CTR, eCPM, eCPC, Cost, Daily Goal, Campaign Goal.
- Manage search marketing activities, including paid and organic
- Manage digital marketing customer database.
- Manage database for both aviation and A+D markets including appropriate sub-segments
- Measure and report our current marketing brand initiatives and collections via display, mobile and video advertising efforts
- Make recommendations to media mix based on cost and effectiveness
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience with branded product lines
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Experience in SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media
- Proven experience working collaboratively to achieve organizational goals
- Proven track record for developing and executing successful online marketing programs.
- Knowledge of Word Press website platform
- Tech savvy with active interest in innovative technologies
- Sound judgment, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and translate data into actionable proposals.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and appropriately handle complex and sometimes delicate situations
- Comfortable in fast-changing, fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.