Sales Representative – NYC
The Account Executive requires an energetic, service oriented individual responsible for applying business knowledge and luxury sales expertise to the custom luxury market. Ideal candidates will have both outside sales experience and showroom sales experience. Responsible for driving sales in assigned major market geography, new account and client development, and brand marketing in geographic trading area. The incumbent will work closely with the Key Account Sales Manager on sales strategies, marketing efforts, branding, and the customer showroom experience. We are seeking a CRM proficient product expert who is passionate about creating a world class customer experience. This role requires leadership, creativity, critical thinking, business understanding, and communication skills in accordance with the core values of Scott Group Studio.
- Build a Balanced client base
- Fanatical Customer Response Time
- Meet all Sales Goals
- Develop a “Hunter Mindset” … Pioneering 20% of the time
- Use the CRM as your primary tool for growth
- Promote the use of Scott Group products by developing relationships with new and existing customers to achieve annual bookings goal
- Work within established strategic sales and marketing programs and processes to achieve desired sales outcomes and expand Scott Group’s share of the market
- Work collaboratively with Scott Group design, marketing, and production departments to meet customer needs
- Monitor market sector and competitor activity to provide feedback to corporate leadership team to identify trends and opportunities
- Apply sales proposals and programs to generate new sales growth and revenue utilizing designated CRM program
- Manage customer relationships for long term strategic opportunities
- Attend trade shows and customer events as necessary to support sales initiatives
Abilities + Experience
- Bachelors degree in business, design, or a related field preferred and five plus years of sales experience with a proven record of success.
- Outgoing, customer service, and solution oriented.
- Knowledge of luxury interiors, textile, and/or design related experience.
- Ability to work with designers within the showroom or travel to their locations.
- Competitive compensation and commission structure
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Permissive Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Comprehensive training program
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.